12 volt available in rear. - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2017, 08:27 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to lccobb
12 volt available in rear.

Does anyone know where I can find a live 12 volt feed to allow me to connect my wife's oxygen concentrator to operate or charge while in the car. There is no 12 volt cig connector in back seat or storage area. Please advise so that I can splice into if I can find. THANKS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2017, 08:51 PM

Suggest finding a local car stereo installer to hook you up. Probably better if it is in an ignition switched circuit to avoid accidental battery discharge while out of the car. It might be a good idea to add an inline fuse as well, depending on the current draw.

I think the higher trims have 12 volt sockets for the rear passengers. Pity you didn't look at them, but as they are available for the higher trims, so are the parts. That will be a costly route to go.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-28-2017, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to lccobb
No I have the Touring with the Tech Package and there is a 110v plug in the back seat but to 12v in the back seat or in the luggage compartment. Yes I could take to a audio store and have a dedicated cigarette lighter plug installed in luggage are which would solve my needs. Thanks for the idea and info.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page