Selling 2019 Kia Niro Tires, Rims, and hubcaps - Kia Niro Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By MFKiaNiro

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 07:27 AM Thread Starter

Smile Selling 2019 Kia Niro Tires, Rims, and hubcaps

I'm selling 4 almost new Tires from my 2019 PHEV Kia Niro, I pulled them off with only 561 miles on them they listed on Ebay item number 113662130158.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 11:35 AM

I hope you find a buyer quickly. Would love to hear what you replaced your OEM tires & rims with and how the sale of the originals go. I may be doing the same when I purchase
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 10:52 PM

Garage
Good luck with the $999.00 asking price. Was thinking of doing the same with my new 2018 PHEV wheels. Until I found that the wheels are a dime a dozen as I talked with tire and wheel installers who said they have a bunch. I will probably keep the hub caps as there is a market for them since people seem to scrape the curbs a bit and want to replace them. I'll probably recycle the wheels through the tire shop that I get my new wheels from. The tires are so called "green" but are actually a bit of a marketing ploy by tire manufacturers to get "more for less" as they don't always have the same amount of tread (making them lighter) so they don't last either. I am going to stay with 16" wheels and keep the existing tires. I believe anything larger in diameter and you get a bumpier ride(less rubber and air between you and the road). There are many good tires out there that have great mileage and ride characteristics that are less expensive. I to would like to know what wheels and tires you have or are going to get as well. Post some pics if you have some.
Dovidan likes this.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

I was able to get 4 18" rims from a 2017 Kia Cadenza with almost new tires on Ebay for a good price, I'm willing to lower the price for anyone on this forum with a best offer