Level 2 Chargers - Page 5 - Kia Niro Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by javiera781 View Post
I just picked up this 16a L2 charger https://www.primecom.tech ..in 30ft length 6-50 plug and it works great! Chord is long enough to charge in garage or run under garage door and charge in driveway. 2.5 hours to s full charge from a completely depleted battery, now I can do multiple trips a day and be fully charged for each one.
Hello Javiera781,
I got the same type of lvl2 charger, and I have the exacts same conclusion
javiera781 likes this.

Kia Niro PHEV 2019 Gravity Blue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yticolev View Post
It looks like your cord protector doubles as a touch feeler for stopping your car in your preferred spot in the garage? Maybe not as you have a lot of space. My garage is considerably more cramped and the Niro is longer than prior car so I rigged a suspended tennis ball from ceiling for my indicator. Stop when windshield touches it.
It's a 3 car garage and the 240 outlet is right on the other side of the power box in the 1 car side of the garage ...I actually installed the black "stop" you see in this pic before I got the lvl2 charger -- but it just so happens that because of the location of the outlet the chord ramp also acts as a stop :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chg3.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	5143  

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page