SW Burbs - Chicago - Kia Niro Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By linus_bulldog

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

SW Burbs - Chicago

Greetings, I'm a new member and new owner of a LX 2018 Niro. It's crimson with grey interior, no additional packages.

Before purchasing "King Crimson", I read many posts on this site and have to thank many of you for your posts.

My vehicle before the Niro was a quad-cab, V8 pickup, which I loved for 14 years.....except the stops at the gas station....duh.

No pics of King Crimson yet, but have purchased MaxLiner floor and cargo mats via Amazon. They fit REALLY well and pleased! I'm certain this forum was responsible for suggesting this brand, so thanks again.

Next purchase will be seat covers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 12:20 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Niro! It may not carry as much as a pickup, but you won't be seeing those gas station all that often anymore.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuron View Post
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Niro! It may not carry as much as a pickup, but you won't be seeing those gas station all that often anymore.
Yeah, he'll probably forget where the gas filler door button is for the first couple fillups, like I did

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 07:31 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I bet you're missing out on all that torque the V8 had although the weight of the Niro can make for some great get up and go power.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Ha! thanks everyone. I've been enjoying the Niro, no doubt about it! And, NOT missing the gas stations at all.

I'm about ready to reach 200 miles on the odometer...woohoo! Still that new car smell.
Alex likes this.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus_bulldog View Post
Ha! thanks everyone. I've been enjoying the Niro, no doubt about it! And, NOT missing the gas stations at all.

I'm about ready to reach 200 miles on the odometer...woohoo! Still that new car smell.
I guess that if Kia takes its future performance division seriously and implements it in a way similar to the Germans then a sportier Niro could be in your future. I don't know about you but coming from all that power, something to remind me of it should be in order
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2017, 04:16 PM

Sport mode is your friend!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page