Finally took delivery of my 2018 Niro Touring! - Kia Niro Forum
 5Likes
  • 2 Post By Chis2k
  • 1 Post By lrpavlo
  • 1 Post By tonepad
  • 1 Post By lafe005

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Finally took delivery of my 2018 Niro Touring!

After seeing the ads during the Super Bowl, I was interested in the Niro as a hybrid vehicle...knowing that my next vehicle would be a green vehicle.
After doing much research, my wife and I decided on the touring because we wanted the Deep Cerulean Blue with light gray leather interior with that neat blue stitching. Couldn't find one locally so we had our dealership order one. After almost 2 months..it finally came in yesterday from South Korea!

Thanks to all the people on here who share and helped us make an informed decision. We are coming from a 2002 Honda CRV (back when 6 disc CD changer and a moonroof was premium)...so this is like going from the stone age to the future. We went to the Auto Show this year to confirm that there wasn't another car in our price range that could compete with the features/economy/warranty.
It certainly has a WOW factor!

extech67 and lafe005 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 02:14 PM

Congratulations! Hope you love it as much as I love mine!
Chis2k likes this.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 04:39 PM

Nice, that's the color I really wanted for my '18 Touring but nobody had that trim in the C Blue here in Socal. I needed to get my lease going so not hating the available "Rich Espresso" I went for it. You'll love the car it's got a great ride even on our crappy LA roads. I'm getting 49-50 mpg 2nd tank...at least on the computer that is. My first fillup was 47.5 mpg, not shabby at all for a car that's EPA rated lower. Of course I drive like a Hybrid owner :}=
Chis2k likes this.

2018 Niro Touring "Rich Espresso"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonepad View Post
Nice, that's the color I really wanted for my '18 Touring but nobody had that trim in the C Blue here in Socal. I needed to get my lease going so not hating the available "Rich Espresso" I went for it. You'll love the car it's got a great ride even on our crappy LA roads. I'm getting 49-50 mpg 2nd tank...at least on the computer that is. My first fillup was 47.5 mpg, not shabby at all for a car that's EPA rated lower. Of course I drive like a Hybrid owner :}=
Absolutely! I'm learning how to keep it in EV mode as much as possible. Love that sweet spot where you're crusing in EV at 35-40mph...that's when the MPG gauge goes up! Gas up to speed, let off the gas and then feather the throttle in EV.

2018 Kia Niro Touring Edition - Deep Cerulean Blue with Light Gray Interior
2002 Honda S2000 Roadster - Sebring Silver with Red Interior
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chis2k View Post
I decided on the touring because we wanted the Deep Cerulean Blue with light gray leather interior with that neat blue stitching.
Congrats... Chis2k i really like this color.. better than the darker blue gravity.

You guys in the States have more color option (seats color) that we do up north. Here, its black.. all black...!!

and the Deep Cerulean Blue is called Ocean Blue over here.!
Chis2k likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page