Hello, fellow Niroites! - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-06-2018, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

Smile Hello, fellow Niroites!

I purchased my Niro (Mocha Joe) in March 2017. EX w/ premium pkg— Rich Expresso. I have been happy with the Niro....no problems to date. I do keep wondering when my door handles will fall off.... since build date falls into the crucial ‘early builds’ January 2017. ��
Hope to learn a lot by following this forum.

Mocha Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-06-2018, 11:03 PM

I don't think I've ever seen a mocha niro out in the wild, definitely somewhat of a rare color
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2018, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocha Joe View Post
I purchased my Niro (Mocha Joe) in March 2017. EX w/ premium pkg— Rich Expresso. I have been happy with the Niro....no problems to date. I do keep wondering when my door handles will fall off.... since build date falls into the crucial ‘early builds’ January 2017. ��
Hope to learn a lot by following this forum.

Mocha Joe
I purchased my 2017 LX in may 2017, almost a one year anniversary. No problems at all so far, including the door handles, which are also in the build date zone. I am thinking the handles need some additional human heavy handed help to break

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realto View Post
I purchased my 2017 LX in may 2017, almost a one year anniversary. No problems at all so far, including the door handles, which are also in the build date zone. I am thinking the handles need some additional human heavy handed help to break

I think you might be on to something, but my thoughts are more that little kids, because they pull down on the door handle, instead of straight out, are responsible for breaking the rear door handles.

In any case, mine is also an early build and no broken door handles for me. I rarely use the rear doors except for loading and unloading stuff too big to fit in the rear.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 02:16 PM

Welcome to the forum.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by olimpiaKIA View Post
I don't think I've ever seen a mocha niro out in the wild, definitely somewhat of a rare color
Verrryyyy rare color.! i have seen it only once. It was the second color to choose.. (wife request and condition LOL)

- Eric

Eric, The Canadian Guy !!

Kia Niro 2019 - PHEV SX - Snow White Pearl (15500 km)

Kia Niro 2018 - HEV EX 9000 km - Ocean Blue (Deep Cerulean) 6 months of pure pleasure.!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griswald View Post
I think you might be on to something, but my thoughts are more that little kids, because they pull down on the door handle, instead of straight out, are responsible for breaking the rear door handles.
Yep, those mini-me's are human too, most of the time.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page