Long time KIA owner, New eNiro - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2019, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Long time KIA owner, New eNiro

Hello Everyone,

I am a long time KIA owner and had my Soul EV posted here for some time as I was waiting for the eNiro (Niro EV) to become available in the USA.

I leased my new eNiro on 5/10/2019 and took delivery on 05/23/2019.

About a couple of years ago I joined a Facebook page, called Soul Games. It was a page set up by a Hyundai engineer that was working on the new Generation Soul and was asking for input from members of the page. Now driving and discovering new features, or ones no longer available, I remember that these were on the list he created from our input. If this is true, not only am I very pleased with the eNiro but to Hyundai/KIA for listening to car owners, not just marketing focus groups.

I have several road trips planned and looking forward to testing the limits of the new EV.

Longtime KIA owner
Second KIA EV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2019, 07:47 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptrs View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am a long time KIA owner and had my Soul EV posted here for some time as I was waiting for the eNiro (Niro EV) to become available in the USA.

I leased my new eNiro on 5/10/2019 and took delivery on 05/23/2019.

About a couple of years ago I joined a Facebook page, called Soul Games. It was a page set up by a Hyundai engineer that was working on the new Generation Soul and was asking for input from members of the page. Now driving and discovering new features, or ones no longer available, I remember that these were on the list he created from our input. If this is true, not only am I very pleased with the eNiro but to Hyundai/KIA for listening to car owners, not just marketing focus groups.

I have several road trips planned and looking forward to testing the limits of the new EV.
Welome! I'm very interested in the BEV Niro, being a current PHEV owner. If I ever need to replace my other car ('01 TDI Golf) I'm seriously considering a pure electric like the Niro. I love the PHEV and look forward to hearing about how the BEV version stacks up.

Keep us posted on how it works out for you!

Jim
Southern Maryland

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page