Kia using De Niro to showcase e-Niro - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Kia using De Niro to showcase e-Niro

Kia will be going full meme in an effort to market the new electric Niro. They have dropped their first teaser as part of their new campaign, which Robert De Niro will lead.
Quote:
Vice President for Marketing and Product Planning at Kia Motors Europe Artur Martins said in a press release. "These advertisements will draw on Robert De Niro's unique ability to entertain, as he educates drivers about the e-Niro — a car that breaks down many of the obstacles to electric vehicle ownership in a way that few others have."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 02:03 PM

Lol. They stole my idea. I asked my daughter if she wanted to give our new Niro a nickname and she looked at me like I had two heads. So to tease her, I told her that we were going to christen it “Bobby D”.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page