Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

New wheels are on

14K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Medic29706 
#1 ·
Niro ex liquid metal wheels

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Funny Thing is, I thought mine were steel with wheel cover (It is an EX Model).

Anyway, I had a nail in right rear and took wheel off myself at WALMART for patch up by WALMART.

Other than a thought "that is not steel wheel", I paid little attention and put the wheel back on (Excuse - I was in a hurry).

Now I wish I would have paid more attention. Seems it was just painted black, can't even remember what it would look like with out the wheel cover.

I like the wheel cover look, but I damaged one against a curb (scuff mark took the chrome looking paint off about a 3 inch strip). Been thinking "what paint color to touch up with?"

#20 ·
They look great

They look great, but I set on getting rid of wheel covers and revealing the black alloy. Only problem I am running into is trying to find the center caps.

They are 2-5/8" (66.675mm) diameter and the clip cutouts are inward toward the rotor. Anyone found a solution? I wouldn't consider taking the wheel covers off without them due to the amount of dirt that would collect by the wheel bearing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.