Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

First fill up on 2018 Touring

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lafe005 
#1 ·
Finally had to refuel for the first time since taking delivery. Made it close to 500 miles on the Touring. 60% city 40% highway. I know the other trims are much more efficient but I'm not complaining. Our last car was a 2002 CRV which was lucky to get 240 miles a tank. I'll add that I did have to haul some family to and from the airport a few times with luggage. One suv owning family member had doubts when they saw the car but then I put them in with baby.. luggage, bags and stroller inside and they all were seated comfortably! ?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.