Fuelly to become rental software? - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Fuelly to become rental software?

With this new car I decided to start using a fuel tracking app again. After some research, I decided to use Fuelio. Then I discovered this forum where everyone seems to use fuelly. So I installed fuelly. Today I started using it and it tells me it is becoming a rental software product or I get ads. I hate ads and I buy rental software only under duress (I will of course pay for software, but not rent). So I'm getting second thoughts about using fuelly. Did I understand that note correctly? Am I the only one who cares?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 04:29 PM

I use an app developed for Android phones called aCar which is from Fuelly (links and syncs with Fuelly accounts automatically). I believe the free version has ads but if you pay to unlock the app (I think it was like 5 bucks) it becomes ad free and gives you more perks and options which imo is worth it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page