Repair Manual - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Repair Manual

I've seen the online KIA Niro 2017 Technical Repair manual but is there a printed version yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlost View Post
I've seen the online KIA Niro 2017 Technical Repair manual but is there a printed version yet?
If you are talking about the Haynes repair manual books, if i recall, the last haynes Kia book was for a 2014 Sedona..

Most of all repair manuals are now online. Mitchell, Chilton, etc.. can now be used on a browser, but is chargeable.. some are free like manuals.co, but does not give the Niro. kniro.net is for me the best choice.!

Eric, The Canadian Guy !!

Kia Niro 2019 - PHEV SX - Snow White Pearl (13000 km)

Kia Niro 2018 - HEV EX 9000 km - Ocean Blue (Deep Cerulean) 6 months of pure pleasure.!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

If available I'll take a printed copy over the on-line version any day.

-Websites do go away.

- I can get the books greasy; my ipad, not so much. Papers don't break.

- It's easier to take notes, fold corners, see the logical flow of the directions on paper.

- With Chiltons, Haynes, etc, you know mechanics have taken things apart and put them back to together again. Kniro.net looks a little too idealalistic at times, maybe written by engineers?

- Usually I like to have the written manual on the repair subject and you-tube videos. Kniro.net will supplement but not replace. The Niro is still relatively new so not much DIY info is out there yet.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlost View Post
If available I'll take a printed copy over the on-line version any day.

- Usually I like to have the written manual on the repair subject and you-tube videos. Kniro.net will supplement but not replace. The Niro is still relatively new so not much DIY info is out there yet.
Why you dont print the pages that you need from kniro !

Eric, The Canadian Guy !!

Kia Niro 2019 - PHEV SX - Snow White Pearl (13000 km)

Kia Niro 2018 - HEV EX 9000 km - Ocean Blue (Deep Cerulean) 6 months of pure pleasure.!!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page