Questions for any owners of a roof rack cargo box.
Just bought a new red Niro and was hoping I could ask about anyone's experience so far with the roof cargo box. Any reply is super appreciated!
1) Is a stool/ladder needed to load the cargo box? Either with mounting the cargo box or just throwing stuff in it?
2) Do you mount the cargo box from the side of the car or do you throw it over while standing near the rear?
3) Does the Niro feel different driving it with the cargo box?
5) Do you think the roof racks need to be removed before a carwash?
6) Do you have to pack the cargo box tightly so that stuff doesn't shuffle around too much during driving?
7) Does the rear trunk door open just fine with the cargo box mounted?
8) Is there a noticeable drop in MPG while driving with the cargo box mounted?