A few things:
1. When slowing nearly to a stop, the car will switch from engine to electric (EV icon on the dash display will light), and it will jump, jerk, or lurch forward a bit. It's a bit disconcerting and annoying.
2. The lack of a Homelink integrated garage door opener. Considering all the other technology in the car, this omission is just cheap.
3. The lack of an auto-dimming rear-view mirror. And again, considering all the other technology in the car, this omission is just cheap.
4. Hydraulic auto-opening/closing rear door hatch.
6. I have a black interior, but I really liked the blue stitching and blue trim used on the grey interior. I would have loved all that blue on the black interior.
Otherwise, It's great for the price!