Radio presets - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

Radio presets

Kia needs to reprogram the radio so you can remove or delete individual preset stations instead of performing a factory reset of all the presets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 04:32 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybeck View Post
Kia needs to reprogram the radio so you can remove or delete individual preset stations instead of performing a factory reset of all the presets.
Agree 100%. My wife put a bunch of Sirius stations in the presets and then we didn't subscribe after the trial period. Having a bunch of worse than useless stations was really annoying. Rather than do a factory reset my solution was just to program our actual presets over the Sirius ones. This means my station list repeats but the effect of scrolling through them using the steering wheel button is correct. It's a super cheesy solution, but it works.

Jim
Southern Maryland / Washington DC
2018 Snow White Pearl EX Premium PHEV

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page