Last kia i will ever buy - Kia Niro Forum
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

Last kia i will ever buy

Between KIA's Dealerships and their "escalated" customer service, I'd recommend purchasing another brand of vehicle.
Between lies from the selling service department, damage caused by the servicing dealership which after several attempts only got worse the more they tried, manufacture defects, mechanical reliability issues, and lack of doing the right thing by both the selling dealership and Kia...I am done.
Both Kia and the dealership play dumb when it comes to the Lemon Law and are going to make it difficult to hold them to it.
#NEVERAGAINPOWERKIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 09:35 PM

HMMMM !!!!

Guess situations vary from car to car?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Just fair warning. Between 2 dealerships and KIA, I happen to pick up on a pattern....
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 10:43 PM

Garage
Sorry to hear about the problems. I was thinking this would be about how the Niro was the last Kia you would buy because it would last so long...
dots likes this.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 11:13 PM Thread Starter

Last KIA I will ever buy

I love the vehicle, not the problems I've had with it. Concerned about longevity/reliability. Hate the way that I've been treated by Kia and the selling dealership and the unfortunate events at the servicing dealership.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 01:34 PM

WHat problems if we may ask? You could at least provide some detail with your declaration.
extech67 and NixonNiro like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

I had the Battery Management System module replaced (in service 4 days).
Clear coat severely scratch by servicing dealer.(After 4 attempts, still have buffer swirl marks all over the cars clear coat)
Hybrid battery system and harness replaced.
4 new fuel injectors, replaced seals on engine cylinder.(34 days in for service).
All this within 10,000 miles.
Engine lights were on during test drive. Notified the dealer. Was told it was an environmental sensor due to the gas cap not being on correctly. Lights came back on 30 miles after ink was dry on the lease.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-08-2018, 02:17 AM

That is one helluva crappy dealer you did business with. Does your state provide any consumer recourse? Lemon Law?

2018 Niro Touring "Rich Espresso"

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-08-2018, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

I've tried to use the Lemon Law with both Kia and the dealer. Amazingly enough, both entities are oblivious to what the law states. Therefore I will have to get a lawyer involved to get them to comply.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-10-2018, 09:18 PM Thread Starter

I've happily been served a plate of Crow...and I'll gladly eat it....with a smile. KIA Customer Service is going to take care of me. I will follow up with pictures and details once it is finalized.
Blackdog, KK6PD, caryni2q and 4 others like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page