Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

Turn Signal

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dsh72 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

Has anyone noticed that the turn signal will stay on after you make a turn? It seems like I need to cut a hard 90 degree turn in order for the turn signal to disengage. It's pretty annoying to have to play with the blinker to get it to shut off.

#2 ·
Those gentle freeway onramps are the only place where turn signals don't turn off for me. You do have the option to make a light push on the turn signal lever time out if you want after a certain number of flashes. I tried it for lane changes but discovered there is no way to cancel it if you forgot which mode you are in - thinking you clicked it and move the lever the other way - you are now signaling the other direction with no way to cancel.

#4 ·
There is a setting to how many clicks the nudge up/down gives. I reset mine to 5 from the default 3. I believe if you nudged up that puts on the right indicator. if you want it to stop (say you had it on 7 clicks) you can fully click it up, then back down to middle and that should cancel it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.