Battery died while driving - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 08:38 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Battery died while driving

The other day I was driving and I noticed a pause in the steering and engine and a battery light come on and the EV mode disappeared and it had no power. Still was running but had to put the gas peddle to the floor and very little speed from the car. I got to the stop light and no go and engine still running, a warning light can on stating the 12 volt battery was dead and had to restart the car with the battery reset. I was smart enough to take a video of what happened because my service department sucks.

It is at the dealer but no word yet but my dealer SUCKS and have had to call KIA 800 number about them and KIA got no return phone calls and sent the regional rep to get to the bottom off transmission shutter and it has not been resolved . I believe my car has a electrical problem they can not find.

Fishinjoe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page