2018 Niro Hybrid - Check Hybrid System - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

2018 Niro Hybrid - Check Hybrid System

60,000 miles this problem occurred.. on June 20 2019. The dealership says, relay for the hybrid not function, replaced under warranty. Didn’t get the car back yet, supposed to be today.. (June 26 2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 11:07 AM Thread Starter

And...actually replaced the ac fan already somewhere around 50,000 miles (need to find the receipt for the exact miles). For this 2nd problem, do the online complaint direct to NHTSA.gov (at least they have the record, if needed as further proof for investigation).
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 05:02 AM Thread Starter

Correction of mileage

Quote:
Originally Posted by viclim View Post
And...actually replaced the ac fan already somewhere around 50,000 miles (need to find the receipt for the exact miles). For this 2nd problem, do the online complaint direct to NHTSA.gov (at least they have the record, if needed as further proof for investigation).

Want to update the correct claims. After I checked the receipt, it show mileage of 23,059 I got my AC not blowing cold air, and they found out, the AC Internal have issues, making a abnormal noise. KIA replaced it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0740.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	5111  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 05:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by viclim View Post
60,000 miles this problem occurred.. on June 20 2019. The dealership says, relay for the hybrid not function, replaced under warranty. Didnít get the car back yet, supposed to be today.. (June 26 2019)
Now, I'm having a war with the dealership. They trying to scam on me, asked me to pay for the fees that I'm suspecting never exist, they claimed to do the diagnosis on other jobs that I never authorized. Talked to lawyer ready, complaint to consumer affairs depart, call the tv media let them know a case for story, next things.. meet the owner of the dealership to file a complaint and got my vehicle back. Try to talked to service manager with record conversation (this moron refused it).
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2019, 07:58 AM

Location: Knoxville, TN (soon to be Elizabethton, TN) work in Asheville, NC
Garage
Time to go to a different dealer, this one sounds super shady.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Paul
2019 Kia Niro PHEV EX Premium Silky Silver
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT Soul Red

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page