Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clock settings

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  atc98092 
#1 ·
Hello, all -- I'm not sure if this is something to worry about, but thought I'd ask. (And I hope I've picked the right section to ask the question in.)

We were recently away for a couple of weeks and my Niro was not driven. Sat happily in our driveway. Today I drove it and noticed that the clock was wrong. At first it had a date in February and said it was 12:15 when it was somewhere around 10 a.m. When I stopped, parked for a while, and got back in, it showed NO time at all, just --:-- above the screen. Navigation, connection Sirius, my phone, etc. otherwise seemed to work fine. I found the clock settings and it does show that it should take the time from GPS.

My guess is that the issue is with the satellite, but I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone else has experienced this.

Thanks for your attention -- I'm new to this forum but have had my Niro a bit over a year and a half and am really REALLY happy with it overall. So glad we got it vs the BMW or Toyota models that were also on our shortlist. :)

Ann

See less See more
#2 ·
Apologies -- clearly I should have searched a bit better before posting -- I see there is a thread about this issue. I'm happy for the moderators to merge this with that one if it makes sense to do so.

Next time I get in the car I will try the reset button as suggested in that thread and if that doesn't work I may check with my local Kia dealer -- they're only a mile or 2 from my house so it's not a big hardship to go there. :)

Thanks,

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.