Custom LED Lighting Solutions - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-13-2016, 09:35 AM Thread Starter

Custom LED Lighting Solutions

This company seems to have made some pretty crazy LED lighting for the Kia Niro. I love it, sequential signals, full LED operations. Signals, Markers, Tail lights, Third brake lights, reverse lights, Headlights, DRLs, literally, everything lighting. Love seeing this level of creativity.

http://www.exledshop.com/

Last edited by Broncos; 07-13-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 06:18 PM

That is pretty cool but I have bought some parts from them before and the quality was not so good as I expected. i would still give it a try. I got a shop close by that would get them installed for me and then I report back to you guys.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 11:00 PM

Looks cool. I am cost conscious. How about cost?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 06:20 PM

Did anyone get these? I'm thinking of installing them.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2018, 08:36 PM

I DID purchase the whole shebang- front and back setups. Came in pretty quickly. Only problem is- there are NO instructions anywhere.* I tried to install the inside rear LEDs but couldn't get the casing open (oven didn't work to soften up sealant- there was none- it's glued/melted together), and quickly cracked the lens. (replacement on order). They do have a demo of one of their techs installing the LEDs in a headlight, and he used a melting iron (cutting iron, like a soldering iron, only hotter) to cut the back off, installed the LEDs and re-sealed the back by welding it back on with the iron. Gonna have to try that, but with a Dremel cutter. Pretty costly after all was said and done (Duties) and actual cost ended up being about 800 CDN. But it will look REALLY cool (I keep telling myself). I am determined to install them. I'm a pretty good technician, but I shouldn't have tried the baking thing. news/photos/video as it is being done.

*No information available as to how to remove fog lights, HEADLIGHTS, rear reflector. Hopefully I can do this without removing the bumpers... I even bought a couple of service manuals online, but not much step by step there.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2018, 04:05 PM

Nero:
Did you actually get it done yet? Results?

Last edited by smacks999; 09-15-2018 at 04:09 PM.