New here Not sure where to post for leaving reviews - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

New here Not sure where to post for leaving reviews

I don't see where to leave reviews for companies that deal with the new Niro and I was hoping we could create a section for it somewhere in the forums.

I recently got some LEDs installed on my Niro close to where I live and wanted to share it with you.

At first I was skeptical after reading the owner's manual talking about malfunction and radio interference when installing aftermarket hids so I asked my local dealer and the parts manager referred me to this shop and I gave them a call. Turns out I got all my lights done with them and it's a big difference on the main headlights and much nicer looking all around and I have keeping an eye out for any audio or interference issues but the shop manager told me that only happens with cheap knockoff kits, the kit I got is their new canbus hids.

I'm happy to report the lights are much brighter and got a nice color and sharp line.

I highly recommend Vanquish Auto and they certainly have me as their customer.

Next stop for the Niro is custom headlights. I'm still looking around for a good place to get them done.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2017, 03:19 PM

Definitely going to need some photos!

I'm more inclined to go the aftermarket LED headlight bulb route over HID though for a few reasons. One being longer lifespan, another less wiring, generally the same output, immediate start up (no need to heat up), etc.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-11-2017, 01:03 PM

Welcome to the forums. Pictures definitely do help and we just like seeing them overall. I'm an LED type of guy as well as I feel that's the innovation and they're proven to last ridiculously longer. My past experience with HID kits has been horrendous.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page