Drop in Front Door Speaker Replacements? - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Question Drop in Front Door Speaker Replacements?

Looking to drop in front door speaker replacements

I have a 2018 Niro EX with stock stereo

Hoping to just get some more clarity without losing too much mid bass

Crutchfield seems to have pricier options but they add in a wiring harness

Amazon has cheaper prices but when I try to search for the Kia Niro wiring harness, none of then exist.

Does this mean that I can buy speakers that swap in without a wiring harness for the front doors? Or do I just buy the speaker and harness that crutchfield sells for more money?

I read through the other threads of people recommending brands, but no one was really specific about actual speaker models they used.

I've been looking at the JBL GTO 6.5's to swap in since I'm not looking to spend all that much money

Thanks in advance

2018 Niro EX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 06:58 AM

First off, I have no information for you regarding installation of the front speakers nor do I have info about wiring adapters.

When it comes to which speakers to choose, that is personal choice. What I think sounds good might sound like trash to someone else. The best thing you can do is to go to some local car audio stores and listen to several speakers while playing music that you really like.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page