Kia Niro Forum - View Single Post - 2018 niro fuel mpg.
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2018, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
rckollman

Cool still loving my hybrid kia

i am glad that my batteries are kept up to snuff with a minimal of gasoline. i just have never had a car with this type of mileage before. i have had low 50's mileage with three people in the car but by myself i have seen 67.4 mpg. i will be filling up in the next few days. if i make it to saturday it will be three weeks with one fillup. ac works well and i use the digital speedometer for normal driving. i still reach for my keys but like the door locks opening with the black button being pushed. i have alot to learn about this cars capailities. when my wife first tried the google map interface with bluetooth she could not make it work. we did not have a data/charging cable for her samsung. 5$ and walmart solved that little surprise. we fold the cover in the hatch area back so we can stand up our groceries for the trip home. that was previously put in a rav4 cargo net.
i like it.

for upstate NY driver .....we did live in clifton park exit 10 on the northway and made many trips to plattsburgh,schroon lake, and lake george. winters are 8 month long
and then 4 months of black flies. no state tax in florida. but you are correct about our summers 95 in the day 75 at night. ac in the house,car,mall, restaurant and anywhere
else but the gas pump.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome