Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

Hello! First question

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Alex 
#1 ·
We just purchased a Niro HEV today! Here is our first question: it seems there is no option of MPG in the user setting for fuel economy. We are in Canada. Is this option not available?

#3 ·
Playing with my settings, I found UK, and US gallons, but if you go through your manual you may find access to metric measurements also. If you are a registered owner you can get the owner's manual in PDF from the KIA website. That is easier than reading through the entire paper manual.

#5 ·
Since the Original poster stated they are in Canada, I am using Canadian references.
Here's a link to the Canadian Owner's manual:
https://www.kia.ca/content/ownership/ownersmanual/18niro.pdf

Going through the manual Section 4 page 85 (PDF page 216) there is a setting under "User Settings" that says:
Fuel Economy Unit : Choose the fuel economy unit. (L/100 km, km/L, US gallon, UK gallon)

While I don't see it on my car, I am letting the reader know where to look for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.