Hello from CA - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hello from CA

I own an Audi S6 with a V10 that gets about 12mpg and costs way too much to maintain, so I decided to get a new daily driver that's exactly the opposite of it. A Niro PHEV! Exactly the kind of car I swore I'd never buy, ha! So far, I absolutely love it. I'm only on my second tank of gas, the first one lasted almost 600 miles, with only a couple charges along the way. A far cry from the 275 miles I'd get with my 21gal tank I'm used to driving! It's also comfy and pretty luxurious even compared to my Audi. No complaints at all, I'm absolutely blown away by what Kia did in a sub-$30k car. Anyways, looking forward to joining other Niro owners here, both to help answer questions and definitely to ask some of my own as well. Cheers!

2018 PHEV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-26-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockedandglocked View Post
I own an Audi S6 with a V10 that gets about 12mpg and costs way too much to maintain, so I decided to get a new daily driver that's exactly the opposite of it. A Niro PHEV! Exactly the kind of car I swore I'd never buy, ha! So far, I absolutely love it. I'm only on my second tank of gas, the first one lasted almost 600 miles, with only a couple charges along the way. A far cry from the 275 miles I'd get with my 21gal tank I'm used to driving! It's also comfy and pretty luxurious even compared to my Audi. No complaints at all, I'm absolutely blown away by what Kia did in a sub-$30k car. Anyways, looking forward to joining other Niro owners here, both to help answer questions and definitely to ask some of my own as well. Cheers!
Welcome! Haha, I went along the same lines. I ditched my Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio for the Niro PHEV when my 60 tread wear tires were about up and my commute got longer. I've still have not announced it to my sportcar buds, so this is a bit like AA. 😂

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page