Greengage - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

Greengage

I have just taken delivery of one of the first UK Kia Niro Electrics and and it has lived up to all my expectations. My wife drives a 2015 Kia Soul EV that has now done just under 50,000 miles, so we are all electric. I live in Cornwall, in SW England, renowned for its twisty narrow lanes which are fun to drive using a single pedal and the regen paddles on the steering wheel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greengage View Post
I have just taken delivery of one of the first UK Kia Niro Electrics and and it has lived up to all my expectations. My wife drives a 2015 Kia Soul EV that has now done just under 50,000 miles, so we are all electric. I live in Cornwall, in SW England, renowned for its twisty narrow lanes which are fun to drive using a single pedal and the regen paddles on the steering wheel.
lucky you

2018 Niro PHEV LX Silver/charcoal
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 02:04 AM

Congrats! Enjoy it.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 07:24 PM

Just so you know, there is a UK forum for Niro. Almost no traffic though as tax advantages and sales on the Niro HEV and PHEV are not so great.
https://www.niroforums.co.uk

There is also a worldwide forum (also UK based) for the Ioniq. Quite a large forum and there is some Niro discussion there, especially on the Niro EV which was released in other countries before the US/Canada. No Niro subforum though. The Kona EV, the upcoming Soul EV, and the 2020 Ioniq EV (I think) will all have the same EV system so their issues, challenges, and customizing will be similar.
https://www.ioniqforum.com/index.php?page=active_topics

But please hang around! This is the largest English language Niro forum and when the EV comes in larger numbers here, I expect we will have a lot of owners posting here.

2018 Kia LX HEV Metal Stream with Advanced Tech

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page