New Member - Kia Niro Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Just bought a new-to-me Niro Touring. Great so far. Added a hitch, splash guards, screen protector to dash, and all weather floor liners. Unfortunately it doesn't have the technology package that was an option in 2017, but comes standard on later models. Looking to figure out how to add the inverter, homeland/auto-dim mirror, and other option upgrades as part of that package.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 09:13 AM

Congrats! Hope you like the car. I've only had mine for 2 weeks, but am really enjoying it.

2019 Kia Niro PHEV, EX Premium

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy1 View Post
Just bought a new-to-me Niro Touring. Great so far. Added a hitch, splash guards, screen protector to dash, and all weather floor liners. Unfortunately it doesn't have the technology package that was an option in 2017, but comes standard on later models. Looking to figure out how to add the inverter, homeland/auto-dim mirror, and other option upgrades as part of that package.

looks like you got busy too. i had mine for 12 days and I have done below and pretty much done. Things I wish I had is a Home button and memory seat. other than that I have averaged 51.3mpg on first tank and 55+ on current tank. I am also loving the 500 mile range on a tank.

* AUXITO 9005 LED headlight low/high [Amazon]
* AUXITO 912 921 LED Backup Light Bulbs. [Amazon]
* CIIHON H11 H8 H9 LED Fog Light Bulb 1800 Lumens 6000K. [Amazon]
* all interior LED conversion [Walmart]
* 4PCS Smoked Window Sun Vent Visor Rain Guards. [Ebay]
* WeatherTech Cargo Liner. [WeatherTech.com]
* 50% tint on front windows.[local shop]
* Curt Class3 hitch. [rockauto]
* Kia crossbar. [Kia accessories]
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Welcome to the forum! We recommend adding your location to your profile, so when you ask questions people will know if you are somewhere different than they are. It also helps to include your car details (year, model, trim level) in your signature.

Dan
2019 Kia Niro PHEV EX Premium

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page