Hi another new niro forum member. - Kia Niro Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jackfish
  • 1 Post By atc98092

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Hi another new niro forum member.

My wife and purchased a 2019 Kia niro touring hev in June ,I've been researching hybrids for about six years .In 2015 we went to a local Ford dealer and took a look at the Ford cmax we weren't ready to buy at that time but we were very impressed with the top of line cmax .over the years Ford has abandoned people like us and we moved our online research elsewhere .I've been a little reluctant to go hybrid in Winnipeg due to our extreme climate .However on second thought there are several hundred Toyota Prius taxis in town .I would say that 95% of our cabs are Prius. Anyway neither of us like the looks of those .We will hopefully not have issues when it hits -30 ,one other thing living in Manitoba we have been plugging in our cars in all our lives (not as frequently now as in years past) .though bottom line is that pretty much took away the appeal of a plug in hybrid!
Dovidan likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Welcome!

In my opinion the Niro is what the C-Max should have been. Even in the PHEV version the Niro has outstanding space, both the seating area and the space behind the seats.

Please remember to add your location in your profile, as it assists when questions are inevitably asked. It can help to include your car details (year model, trim, maybe even color) in your signature line as well.

Feel free to ask questions. There are many extremely helpful members here.
Lee Williams likes this.

Dan
2019 Kia Niro PHEV EX Premium

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page