Kia Niro Forum - View Single Post - Where do Kia Niro Owners align politically?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 02:18 PM
hawke

I purchased a 2018 Kia Niro PHEV because it was the best vehicle choice for us and I also considered it to be the best value for our money. I last purchased a new car in 1999, a Hyundai Elantra sedan (we're still driving this vehicle). I chose the Elantra because in 1998 Hyundai launched their 10 year/100,000 mile warranty. The Elantra also experienced an increase in their favorability ratings with Consumer Reports and J.D. Powers. 1999 was also the year Hyundai gained an 82 percent increase in auto sales over the previous year so I wasn't alone in seeing the value of their product. I purchased the Kia Niro PHEV primarily for economic reasons. It comes with the same 10 year/100,000 mile warranty and I hope to be driving it for a very long time. I apply this same bang-for-the-buck economic world view to all our financial purchases. You could read into this and attempt to discern my political leanings, but to paraphrase U2, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" in today's political landscape. And odds are I never will.

2018 Niro EX PHEV- Aurora Black Pearl/Charcoal

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome