Speed Sensitive Radio Volume - Kia Niro Forum
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By 69385vette

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Speed Sensitive Radio Volume

Greetings All! One of the features I most missed after getting my 2018 NIRO PHEV was the speed sensitive volume. Well, today I was sitting at a long red light and decided to browse the radio settings. There was nothing on the initial screen. However, when I selected the "Advanced" option....viola, there it was . It just wasn't a default setting.

I have had the NIRO for about 6 months and am about to achieve 10K miles. I am beyond pleased with the car, especially the safety features. I know I drive safer with more confidence. I am 10 miles from work where I can charge for free. I have 100% solar at home and also charge for free. All my shopping needs are within 10 miles round trip. I have plateaued at 67MPG combined. The NIRO is the perfect car for me.

Just thought I would share the radio setting in case anyone has missed it.

Wishing a Great Weekend to All...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page