• 2 Post By Administrator
  • 1 Post By Roadkill401
  • 1 Post By Administrator
  • 1 Post By lafe005

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Thumbs up Please Welcome Our Moderators!

Good News!

Please join me to give a warm welcome to our new moderators RoadKill401 and lafe005. Our new team has been around the community for a while now, I am sure you all have come across them in their posts welcoming new members, assisting others and sharing advice on the Kia Niro. They are definitely no strangers in the Kia Niro community. We are happy they accepted the position to help govern our community.

The primary goal of this moderator team is to keep this forum enjoyable. If you have any question please feel free to contact them or just drop a line and say hello.
FlNiro and Dovidan like this.

KiaNiroForum.com - The Largest Kia Niro Forum, Community And Owner's Club!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Thank you for the opportunity to help out. Like many of the members here, I am just a happy Kia Niro owner who loves his car and wants to see it around into the future. This forum has given us a place to converse with other like-minded individuals. Share ideas, and issues we have. Hopefully, find solutions or direction to solving them. This is a community helping out the community so remember that any answer you get doesn't always mean it will be the right on for you. It is through asking questions that we all benefit and learn something new about our great cars.

I know that keeping a site like this takes an awful lot of time, work and commitment. I hope that I can help out in keeping this site active for all of us that enjoy visiting here.
Administrator likes this.

2018 Niro EX - Ocean Blue
GTA - Canada.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Please welcome our third moderator atc98092 joining the team!

We now have a full team of 3 moderators to keep the site up to speed, it doesn't get any better than this.
FlNiro likes this.

KiaNiroForum.com - The Largest Kia Niro Forum, Community And Owner's Club!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 03:39 PM

Thanks to all of you for keeping this forum up and running!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-27-2019, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Well, shucks. Mr. Moderator didn't waste any time, did he?

While I'm new to my Kia Niro, I've had a lot of experience with cars for many years. My Dad taught me how to wrench on cars before I could even drive, back in the '60s. While I'm getting pretty old, I try hard to stay on top of new things. I've been wanting to switch to a plug-in vehicle for about a year, after my daughter bought a Chrysler Pacifica PHEV. 950 miles and she still has a half tank of gas gives me something to strive for!

My interests include home theater, and amateur radio. Looking forward to meeting more of you has time goes on.

Dan
2019 Kia Niro PHEV EX Premium

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Hi All,

First i would like to say congrats too ATC98092, and Roadkill401 for their new status.

Thanks to the Admin for his confidence to get a team of moderator in place into this nice community. I already manage a couple of facebook group including the "Kia Niro - Quebec" for the Province of Quebec in Canada.

I will do my best to give the community a fair and helpful experience too all the members.!

Since 2016, i wanted to have a Niro.. had too wait till may of 2018, when My "Niro" background started. First on a EX HEV and changed in December for a 2019 PHEV model. Made a couple of weeks ago, a too short weekend tryout and video review on the 2019 EV SX (Ex Premium USA model).

My specialty on the model is more on the "what's coming soon!" and the "trims levels" for the model around the world! The 2020 Europeen will have some surprises! Some of it is already on the EV SX (Ex Premium USA)

If you have any request to ask, an "edit" in a post to be made or just too say Hi, let us know, we will be glad to help out!

@ ATC98092, with that nickname, do you make some Simfly ?
Dovidan likes this.

Eric, The Canadian Guy !!

Kia Niro 2019 - PHEV SX - Snow White Pearl (13000 km)

Kia Niro 2018 - HEV EX 9000 km - Ocean Blue (Deep Cerulean) 6 months of pure pleasure.!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafe005 View Post
@ ATC98092, with that nickname, do you make some Simfly ?
It's been quite a while since I've played with any sim program. I enjoy Flight Simulator, but Microsoft has stopped developing and supporting it. The ATC sims that I tried were too unrealistic. When they don't use the rules I was trained with, and the aircraft don't perform like real ones, it was aggravating. Maybe they've improved since I've tried them. Of course, I haven't controlled a plane for almost 12 years. Passed the maximum age for controllers quite a while ago.

Dan
2019 Kia Niro PHEV EX Premium

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page