Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10thCivicForum.com

I had been waiting on the new Honda Civic Hatchback thinking I could get 40+mpg out of it but after seeing the new released pictures I am glad Kia is building the Niro. That thing is a mess.

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's just the hatchback concept model, the production one won't look like that. What made you want to change from a hatchback to an SUV?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the Honda e-mail: Fresh from its debut at the 2016 New York Auto Show, the all-new Civic Hatchback boasts an entirely redesigned interior, an aggressively stylish exterior and impressive versatility. Sign up to be among the first to receive news and updates about this exciting addition to the Honda Civic family.

Either hatch or SUV will work for me I am just looking for mpg without going to a Prius.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think the Niro would be a great choice if you need more space and you want to sit higher up. Manufacturers are coming out with more and more hybrid/ev models so there's plenty to choose from.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I agree on the point you made about the Civic hatch. I don't care for anything sporty and that hatchback in an entry-level trim will be quite boring I can imagine. Getting a CX-3, Mazda 3 Wagon, or even the Kia Niro in place of it is what I would do. Mazda is a good route to go for those wanting a vehicle that has proved itself of being a good vehicle by now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts