Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the 2018 Kia Niro USA Version of the Owners Manual online?

I have seen the European version...which displays Km (miles) and Liters (Capacity) I realize all else must be the same, but, why is the European version only available Online?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found the USA owners Manual. As another Poster wrote, the link before is no longer working.

I went to Kiamotors.com; created an acct. There I was able to find the 2018 Kia Niro USA version Owners manual to Download. It is written with Miles and Gallons.....

Thanks to all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The link is not kiamotors.com; it's https://www.kia.com/us/en/content/owners/landing-page

Imagine my surprise when I registered my Kia by VIN number and found that it had the exact mileage that is currently on the odometer! It also said that it is an "UVO Connected Car", so I guess if I'm in the car with my cell phone, data is turned on on the cell phone and I have a bluetooth connection, that information (and more?) is reported to Kia Motors.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I only tried Safari. There is a download link if viewed in Chrome? I'll have to try it. I prefer a downloaded pdf over web pages.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts