Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60,000 miles this problem occurred.. on June 20 2019. The dealership says, relay for the hybrid not function, replaced under warranty. Didn’t get the car back yet, supposed to be today.. (June 26 2019)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And...actually replaced the ac fan already somewhere around 50,000 miles (need to find the receipt for the exact miles). For this 2nd problem, do the online complaint direct to NHTSA.gov (at least they have the record, if needed as further proof for investigation).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correction of mileage

And...actually replaced the ac fan already somewhere around 50,000 miles (need to find the receipt for the exact miles). For this 2nd problem, do the online complaint direct to NHTSA.gov (at least they have the record, if needed as further proof for investigation).

Want to update the correct claims. After I checked the receipt, it show mileage of 23,059 I got my AC not blowing cold air, and they found out, the AC Internal have issues, making a abnormal noise. KIA replaced it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
60,000 miles this problem occurred.. on June 20 2019. The dealership says, relay for the hybrid not function, replaced under warranty. Didn’t get the car back yet, supposed to be today.. (June 26 2019)
Now, I'm having a war with the dealership. They trying to scam on me, asked me to pay for the fees that I'm suspecting never exist, they claimed to do the diagnosis on other jobs that I never authorized. Talked to lawyer ready, complaint to consumer affairs depart, call the tv media let them know a case for story, next things.. meet the owner of the dealership to file a complaint and got my vehicle back. Try to talked to service manager with record conversation (this moron refused it).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts