Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I noticed they listed some different colors, specifically a red and a blue. And a new trim level called the S Touring. They've also made some of the safety features standard on more trim levels

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noticed they listed some different colors, specifically a red and a blue. And a new trim level called the S Touring. They've also made some of the safety features standard on more trim levels
I went through the builder, and I did notice the red color and the ability to add sunroof now, but I never saw the S touring trim level. Are you referring to USA?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
His profile in post says AZ so yes, US. If you would put Canada in your profile, replies would be more relevant. I don't think 2019s are listed in on kia.ca but visit kia.com for a pretty good preview of 2019 Canadian trims. There are some significant differences to Canadian trims mostly things like heated seats and steering wheels in the lower trims (I'd suggest putting your province in your profile too, BC may get different features), compare 2018 like trims on both websites to get that comparison.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
His profile in post says AZ so yes, US. If you would put Canada in your profile, replies would be more relevant. I don't think 2019s are listed in on kia.ca but visit kia.com for a pretty good preview of 2019 Canadian trims. There are some significant differences to Canadian trims mostly things like heated seats and steering wheels in the lower trims (I'd suggest putting your province in your profile too, BC may get different features), compare 2018 like trims on both websites to get that comparison.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm in Houston. I thought he was in Canada and that's why he's saw the s touring trim and I did not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts