Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
The wheels on the Niro are alloy. Assume the hubcaps are from 16" wheels? Where are you and how much do you want?

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you are still looking for the wheel covers, I have a complete set of 4 new ones. $100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Sounds good. Not so sure about shipping, where do you live? If within a few states, I'd rather drive. If legal to cross state lines of course. Total cabin fever - I want out!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Hmm. OK, good a direction as any. Sending you a PM. I think you can read them, but you may not be able to send until you get to 15 posts.

·
Super Moderator
595 Posts
If you are still looking for the wheel covers, I have a complete set of 4 new ones. $100 plus shipping.
That's a cheap price!.. they cost over 300$ Canadian (214,23$ US) each at the dealer!!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
So I had to look them up: best price was $84 on eBay ($65 plus shipping) for OEM shipped directly from Korea. Others were around $100 to $125 which is what I had heard previously. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't stealing them!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 2019 Niro came with hubcaps over black aluminum wheels. I didn't want that standard setup, so I bought new aluminum wheels and sold the 2 piece setups. There has been no difference in handling, noise or mileage/range and the wheels look much nicer. Got them from Tire Rack and had them shipped directly to the dealer for install at no charge due to the fact that the sales rep never told me the car had hub caps. I assumed all new cars in this price range and fitup had aluminum wheels. Shame on me. Kia changed it up later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts