Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2019 Kia niro with 27k miles. Sold my prius with 110 k miles. Never an issue with Toyota
im hoping my Kia will be the same . Anyone with high miles Kia niro ?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Just bought a 2019 Kia niro with 27k miles. Sold my prius with 110 k miles. Never an issue with Toyota
@Gbillyg123 is our resident mega miler. He's on his second Niro after racking up some crazy miles on his first one. He's got several threads detailing his experiences.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi Ruby. Welcome to the Niro family. I am heading to dinner now but hit me up with any questions. I have several posts from my travels along the way. I was a previous Prius owner too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm able to consistently get 55-57mpg (even with 50% hwy driving) on my '19 LX. I'm not a megamiler, but I consistently take advantage of non-incline areas to back off the accelerator just enought to drop it into EV mode, followed by very light pressure on the accelerator to keep it there as long as possible.. im wondering if this is only possible with a non-cvt transmission.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Niro Hybrid LX
179 Posts
Welcome Ruby. I currently have 25k and it has been a great car with no problem. I also had a 2014 Prius and the Niro has better mpg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts