Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First few weeks with my new Niro Touring in Platinum graphite. Love this car love the mileage and features and the 18 black wheels

·
Registered
491 Posts
First few weeks with my new Niro Touring in Platinum graphite. Love this car love the mileage and features and the 18 black wheels
Cool, that's a nice color. The black wheels look good too. Kind of wish I'd had more (any) options when I bought my '18 EX Premium PHEV. The only one within 500 miles was white so I took it. Love the car, and the color has actually grown on me so it all worked out. :D

Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of good folks here and a lot of good information to be found.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome. I've just filled up my car for the second time as I've hit 4,000 km's (in 7 weeks). Most days I don't use any gas at all. Will see how that changes as winter settles in. It was 4 C this morning and driving with the heated steering wheel was all I needed for heat.

·
Super Moderator
522 Posts
@Znrh, Welcome to the forum! Indeed, the Niro S Touring is a very nice version with their wheels and roof bar in black. Petty that this version is only available in the USA! :(

Welcome. I've just filled up my car for the second time as I've hit 4,000 km's (in 7 weeks). Most days I don't use any gas at all. Will see how that changes as winter settles in. It was 4 C this morning and driving with the heated steering wheel was all I needed for heat.
Same here, 4 weeks, 500km (310 miles) made for a 0.1L/100km (2140mpg) and 749km (465 miles) left of gaz. BUT, like you said, the cold is getting there.. heated seats and steering is pretty handy before kicking the heater! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts