Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

2022 Kia Niro EX Premium Hybrid.....pics... (fully loaded, silver with burgundy interior)

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Dovidan 
#1 ·
Hello Niro family, just got the 2022 Niro and it is a blast to drive every day. So advanced that I feel like I'm in a spaceship.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle
Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle

Car Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Automotive design

See less See more
#9 ·
Hello Niro family, just got the 2022 Niro and it is a blast to drive every day. So advanced that I feel like I'm in a spaceship.

View attachment 7060

View attachment 7056 View attachment 7056
View attachment 7057

View attachment 7058
We bought our fully loaded 19 Niro back in June 19 .
We continue to love it as much now as ever . I find it strange that it hasn't been a better seller since where I live I'm seeing more new Hyundais and Kias than anything else other than pick up trucks . Welcome .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.