Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I got my 2023 Niro SX-Touring back in October and have really been loving it. But there's something that really has me perplexed: the dual-level cargo floor (or lack thereof.)

Every review I've seen on YouTube of the us US-spec model features the dual-level floor, but mine did not come with one. Every listing I've seen on AutoTrader and my local dealers all show the cargo area without the dual-level floor as well, so I assumed the reviewers on YouTube probably just had pre-production models to review. But then, I saw a listing today that shows off the feature and the window sticker shows it as a $60 option.

My question: do any of y'all have the dual-level cargo floor feature? It's a feature I would get a lot of use out of and also wonder if it can be added through the dealer. I've attached an image of my cargo area and a picture of a vehicle that has the dual-level floor.

If anyone has more info about this than me, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks!
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle White Automotive design
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive design

· Registered
2023 Kia Niro SX (Cityscape Green / Charcoal)
184 Posts
My 2023 HEV SX is the same as yours. I saw a lot of videos with the dual floor cargo area and actually saw it in a vehicle in Europe. I think all the videos I saw were of European origin as well so I'm guessing they didn't spec the US models with it, unfortunately. I don't think they could be added since there's a track along the wheel well covered area that it rests upon. The design of it is very clever and you can change the position just using one hand. I'm pretty sure my car does not have that track but I won't be back home to take a look until late this month. Does yours have a track for it?

· Registered
23 Posts
I have it. Basically, there are two places for the board to slot in, one is about four or five inches below the other.

I have to think it is (or should/will be) available as an accessory.

I‘ll take some pictures tomorrow to show the different heights.

· Registered
30 Posts
I have it. Basically, there are two places for the board to slot in, one is about four or five inches below the other.

I have to think it is (or should/will be) available as an accessory.

I‘ll take some pictures tomorrow to show the different heights.
What's the part number? This is not shown in the Kia UK accessories list but I'm interested in tracking one down.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! I got my 2023 Niro SX-Touring back in October and have really been loving it. But there's something that really has me perplexed: the dual-level cargo floor (or lack thereof.)

Every review I've seen on YouTube of the us US-spec model features the dual-level floor, but mine did not come with one. Every listing I've seen on AutoTrader and my local dealers all show the cargo area without the dual-level floor as well, so I assumed the reviewers on YouTube probably just had pre-production models to review. But then, I saw a listing today that shows off the feature and the window sticker shows it as a $60 option.

My question: do any of y'all have the dual-level cargo floor feature? It's a feature I would get a lot of use out of and also wonder if it can be added through the dealer. I've attached an image of my cargo area and a picture of a vehicle that has the dual-level floor.

If anyone has more info about this than me, I'd love to hear from you! Thanks! View attachment 8036 View attachment 8037
So, it is an extra package you add. You not all come with it. You have to look at the window sticker. Is your car the bottom or the top picture?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts