Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

23 Niro Dual Level Cargo Floor

12K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  bmesc 
My 2023 HEV SX is the same as yours. I saw a lot of videos with the dual floor cargo area and actually saw it in a vehicle in Europe. I think all the videos I saw were of European origin as well so I'm guessing they didn't spec the US models with it, unfortunately. I don't think they could be added since there's a track along the wheel well covered area that it rests upon. The design of it is very clever and you can change the position just using one hand. I'm pretty sure my car does not have that track but I won't be back home to take a look until late this month. Does yours have a track for it?

Thanks for the photos. What trim level, and where was this Niro purchased? I have never slots and what appear to be ventilation grills on a U.S.A. 2023 Niro.
My 2023 HEV SX does not have the tracks as shown for a dual-level cargo floor. I see it listed on the Kia website "builder" for all Niro HEVs (except the LX) as an option for $60 under "Packages & Upgrades". I've seen lots of 2023 HEVs in the U.S. and have yet to see one with the dual-level cargo tray. It must not have been an option that U.S. dealers commonly ordered from the factory. So far I'm not missing the feature as I'm enjoying the extra depth of the cargo area as compared to my 2020 Niro HEV. If I had the dual level floor it would likely be always left in the lower position. But I can see how some might like this accessory depending on your needs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.