Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I bought my 2018 FE in spring of 2019 as a leftover model for about $23k. I commuted 50 miles/day on a freeway for 27 months, and now, as of July 2021, I'm retired. When commuting, I was averaging 44mpg. Now that I'm mainly doing short trips, with occasional out of town trips, I'm averaging 49mpg (car computer says 51), so I'm quite pleased. Over the life of this car, I've experienced ZERO unscheduled maintenance events! I did replace my original wheels w/plastic covers the first week. Glad to finally be on the forum! I just posted some appearance modifications I did right after I got the car. I didn't care much for the black post around the taillights, nor the black plastic trim around the chrome grille. I took a chance on painting the rear spoiler to match the silver accents, and was blown away at the results! I wish there was an easy way to replace the inner black section of the grille with a mesh-like design.
Wheel Tire Sky Car Plant
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Synthetic rubber
Car Wheel Vehicle registration plate Tire Plant

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum . We bought a 19 touring hev we bought in June 19 . It's been a great car one sensor replaced under warranty , though we're only at 30000 kilometers mainly because I retired in 17 . Our cars 18s were replaced with 16s for a better ride and economy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts