Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My EX Prem. does not have side mirrors that tilt down when reversing. Is there a way to buy an after market module to add this on?
This is a handy feature that I really liked with the SX Touring model

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you don't use the 2nd seat memory function, you can set the mirrors to tilt and save the setting. Just hit memory 2 to tilt the mirrors....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ could you pls explain more? I wonder if I have this on my 17 EX Prem

Where do I find the 2nd seat memory function? and how can I set this up so when I shift to "R" it tilts down?

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Set Memory seat buttons are on the door.They are numbered "1" and "2". Typically, they respond to the fob, but if you are the only driver, you can set "1" to your preferred seat and mirror settings for driving, then adjust the mirrors to the preferred backup position and Set again to the "2" setting. When you want to back up, just press "2". Then press "1" to go back to the driving position...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
could someone with a 2017 EX Premium model confirm the above?

I do not have either "memory seat" and I tried L / R mirror and does not do anything.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Selecting the Left mirror did the trick just like the manual image. I didn't spot that in my manual. Great catch, thanks.

Once I selected the left mirror, shifting into reverse tilted the mirrors. Once I shifted to drive, they went back up to the correct settings.

Thanks!

2018 EX Premium

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tried the L mirror button. Does not work.
I guess this feature is not available on the 2017 EX Premium in Canada.

Anyone else got a 2017 EX Prem to try this on?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts