Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Niro Hybrid LX
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lights don't seem to be bright at night but they work. I want brighter lights. I have tried brighter light bulbs that say it is brighter but they are all the same. Any recommendations for brighter lights.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The lights don't seem to be bright at night but they work. I want brighter lights. I have tried brighter light bulbs that say it is brighter but they are all the same. Any recommendations for brighter lights.
I'm assuming your car has regular halogen bulbs? If it does I installed LEDs in mine and so far so good. I've been pretty happy with them.

Some people say don't do it but these are nicely built and the beam pattern mimics halogen bulbs so it doesn't cause issues. I haven't had anyone flash their lights at me. I also had my gf drive towards me from around the block while I was driving our other car towards her and I didn't think they were annoying in any way. In fact, I get people flashing their high beams at me in my Lexus all the time and those are factory HID. And yes the Lexus lights are aligned properly

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
I put GTR Ultra 2 led's in my 2017 in both the headlights and the fog lights. It's unbelievable the light output especially with the fog lights on. They are expensive but they have a lifetime guarantee. Sold by Headlight Revolutions

1 - 3 of 3 Posts