Kia Niro Forum banner
  • Welcome to the Kia Niro forum! We discuss all models of the Niro, including the Hybrid, PHEV and EV versions. We are glad you stopped by. Feel free to browse the various topics, along with out FAQs. To enable posting, you need to register for a user account. There is no cost for this. Just click in the upper right corner where it says Login/Join. We look forward to your continued parcipitation.

Anyone selling crossbars, ski rack,mud guards, and floor mats?

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  jihyungchun 
#1 ·
As title states, I'm looking for all these things shipped or picked up in North Jersey or Albany NY area for my 18 EX model!

I saw that I just missed someone selling crossbars, but if you're settling anything else, I might be interested

Thanks

#7 ·
The 12V battery on the PHEV is stashed in the storage area behind the right rear wheel, a space that is left open on the HEV. To make things a little more complicated, the OEM subwoofer on some trims is located on the left side. So there have to be several different shapes of cargo mats to have that OEM look.

#8 ·
Thanks for the reminder, I remember that now. So I have the 12V where you mentioned but no subwoofer, and I do have a nook on the left handside opposite where the 12 V is.

Now for the front and passenger floor dimensions (therefore the fitting of the floor mat), they should all be the same right? That is what the amazon link for, the front and passenger floor mats, without the cargo mat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.