Kia Niro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Niro EX PHEV (Deep Cerulean)
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked around and found a short, year-old thread about sticker placement, but it's related to a 2020 EV which appears to lack the front and rear black plastic/vinyl trim at the vehicle's bottom (or at least the photo I saw didn't show it). In any case, I just received my (ugly yellow) stickers for using HOV lanes, and wonder if anyone out there has any experience or opinion about the best spot to put them?
The state, of course, has specific requirements: the two (large) ones go on each side at the rear, behind the wheel wells, and then two on each side of the front bumper. But I wonder if it's better to put them on the paint or on the trim below? If anyone has any advice to offer, I'd be much obliged before I take this step ... once they're on, they're on.

·
Registered
2022 Niro PHEV EX Deep Cerulean Blue
163 Posts
Waiting for my yellow stickers to arrive. If they fit I was planning on putting the large ones on the black trim behind the rear wheels that extend to the rear bumper and not on the painted surface and the two small ones on the lowest black trim on the front like under the DRLs. I prefer to avoid placing them on the paint. Was hoping that the state would continue issuing the blue ones and have them expire sep 2025. Will see if the sticker system gets extended beyond 2025.

Also if the stickers are mirror images of each other I plan to put the round part forward (inward on front) with the tail portion pointing to the back (or side) of the Niro.

·
Registered
2022 Niro EX PHEV (Deep Cerulean)
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply! I regret to say, the stickers are not mirror images … that would have been too sensible for the state to consider, design-wise. And this yellow … well, at least I’m a UCLA alum! But it really doesn’t go well with our Deep Cerulean Niros! 🙄 Anyway, I will follow your lead on placement. 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts