Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a while I thought it was strange that my mobile browser would tell me there's a new post in a forum, but when I went there, nothing was new. However I have since realized that when that happens, it's because there's a new post in a sticky thread, but the sticky threads don't show up. Is there any fix for that? A new version of the forum software perhaps?

Using an iPhone 7/iOS/Safari.

·
Administrator
154 Posts
Hi there,

The stickies are still there, they are harder to find. Can you see a small yellow square on the right hand side of your screen? Clicking on that will open up the stickies. Let us know if you're unable to find this.

Fergus

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah yes I see it! The icon looks like a yellow google maps drop-shaped marker. Never would have thought thats what that is.

·
Registered
23 Posts
At least you can see the other threads! I can't see it on any mobile device I own - I mean the entire site. It just loads with the rotating circle forever.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least you can see the other threads! I can't see it on any mobile device I own - I mean the entire site. It just loads with the rotating circle forever.
That happens to me sometimes. I can usually resolve it with some combo of: 1) killing the safari app altogether, 2) restarting the phone, and 3) waiting. Often times it involves #3, but it does go away.

You could also try deleting any cookies for the site. You'd have to log back in but otherwise won't be impacted. I had to do that for a different reason once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts