Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up our Niro Graphite yesterday and need a liner to protect the entire cargo area with the seats down. Our husky sheds like mad!

·
Registered
493 Posts
We picked up our Niro Graphite yesterday and need a liner to protect the entire cargo area with the seats down. Our husky sheds like mad!
I feel your pain. We have a black-lab / great dane mix and while he's no husky, he can cover a car's interior in fur in no time. We're just using an old moving blanket as a liner. Works great. Gives him a bit nicer surface to lie down on too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes, blankets like professional movers use sound ideal! Washable too should there be an "accident".
Here's Cooper the LabraDane on his blanket in the back of the Niro

We were lucky and ended up with over a dozen blankets after our last move.

One nice thing is that the blanket is long enough to cover the rear seat headrests to protect the leather. Works really well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I created my own cargo liner by getting a walk-off mat at Home Depot and cutting it to size. (I'm talking about the mats you see at entrances to buildings that are carpeted on the top side, and rubberized on the bottom.) I used sections of a newspaper taped together to created a template that I used for marking and cutting the mat. Cost me less than $20, very durable, stay's flat, and the charcoal color matches the interior and OEM carpet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We had the dealer throw in the Kia brand liner and bumper mat with really helps our dogs get in and not scratch up the bumper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts