Kia Niro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have removed the wheels covers on my 2017 Niro LX. I am trying to buy hub caps to fit the center area of the wheel. When I look on Ebay and other sites, I find the black OEM hubcaps with Kia logo. Sellers that have charts show them to fit the Niro, as well as many other Kia models. However, they list the size as 2-5/16", or 59mm OD. But when I measured my wheel hub opening diameter, it is 2-5/8". Has anyone ordered the OEM caps, do they fit? If not what have you found that fits? Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
bump

did you find a good solution?
pulled off the hubcaps today-- i measure the diameter of the center cap area as 66mm, about 2.6".
i'm looking for an old thread where someone sourced theirs to ebay or maybe amazon or a local parts chain.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can't really offer a solution, but I can tell you that if you buy it on eBay and it doesn't fit, you can return it for free

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have removed the wheels covers on my 2017 Niro LX. I am trying to buy hub caps to fit the center area of the wheel. When I look on Ebay and other sites, I find the black OEM hubcaps with Kia logo. Sellers that have charts show them to fit the Niro, as well as many other Kia models. However, they list the size as 2-5/16", or 59mm OD. But when I measured my wheel hub opening diameter, it is 2-5/8". Has anyone ordered the OEM caps, do they fit? If not what have you found that fits? Thanks
I have a 2018 with the nice black wheels behind the stock wheel covers. I too looked high and low for 66mm center-hole covers, from wheel specialty outlets to every online source (including calling several national outlets. I even carried my measuring device around, checking parked cars that look like possibilities and then checking with the dealer of that car if it looked possible. I gave up and haven't looked for the last year. The inside of the hub areas now show some rusting but the wheels still look better than the covers. Besides, if the wheels get scratched, I can cover them when I sell the car! I too would like to know if anyone has found anything to cover the center hub opening.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2018 with the nice black wheels behind the stock wheel covers. I too looked high and low for 66mm center-hole covers, from wheel specialty outlets to every online source (including calling several national outlets. I even carried my measuring device around, checking parked cars that look like possibilities and then checking with the dealer of that car if it looked possible. I gave up and haven't looked for the last year. The inside of the hub areas now show some rusting but the wheels still look better than the covers. Besides, if the wheels get scratched, I can cover them when I sell the car! I too would like to know if anyone has found anything to cover the center hub opening.
Hi, I did find some caps that have a silver/black carbon graphite look. They fit perfect after I snipped some of the inside ring off that was a bit smaller than the hub nut. The standard black logo covers you see all over Ebay will NOT fit. Unfortunately, I cant locate the data from where I ordered. The info came from another poster who had ordered them. You can check the old posts... when i have time I will check my order history to see if I can find. cheers..

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have wheels without caps. I searched in many places for the stub on the hub, I did not find it, I had to pick it up. Picked up and assembled in two parts, glued, held on dead.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have wheels without caps. I searched in many places for the stub on the hub, I did not find it, I had to pick it up. Picked up and assembled in two parts, glued, held on dead.

View attachment 5928 View attachment 5929
these look good. and i bet they fit on the front wheels even without grinding out space for the threaded rod/axle.

·
Registered
303 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is a saved link someone put on here months ago with center caps they used. I do like what Slavik did, where did you find the pieces to glue together and fit?
They picked me up at the car market, this two-piece construction, and I don’t remember what size it is. They picked it up for a long time, since the hub, that is, the front wheel nut, protrudes, and not every plug can stand up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts